As a result of the increase of Omicron cases in India,several governments have already outlawed gatherings and celebrations. While itmay look to be a downer at the time, especially with the New Year approaching, it does not have to be. You may take advantage of the fact that this year was a terrific year for entertainment by hosting virtual watch parties with movie marathons and binge-watch series on Teleparty platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, Apple TV, and others.
Netflix, Disney+, and Hotstar are hosting a teleparty.
Teleparty, formerly known as Netflix Party, allows up to1,000 people to watch a show at the same time. Teleparty is a Chrome addon thatworks with Netflix, Disney+, and Hotstar. To be a part of the virtual viewing party, each participant must have a subscription to the streaming provider. All participants must also download and install the Teleparty Google Chrome extension.
Viewers have the option to talk with others on the samewebsite while viewing the movie or show. Here are a few simple steps to hostinga Teleparty watch party.
1. Open Google Chrome and search for Teleparty in the ChromeWeb Store.
3. A "TP" icon will appear in the Chrome toolbar.
4. In Chrome, open a video or show from a supportedstreaming service and then tap the "TP" icon.
5. Click "Start the Party" to begin.
6. A new page will appear, displaying the video and ashareable link. This is a link that you may copy and send to your friends.
To join a Teleparty, simply click the party link in Chromeand tap on the "TP" icon.